Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Stronger ankle

Yesterday I walked one mile in 20 minutes. That was my fastest mile yet since I sprained my ankle.

Today I went to the gym and rode the stationary bike for 30 mins and resistance level 9. Then I got on the elliptical machine for 30 mins at resistance level 11. It was actually easier on my ankle to go at a higher resistance because it doesn't like to move fast yet. Then I got on the stationary bike and rode for another 30 mins at resistance level 11. My legs are feeling the workout and am sure they will feel it even more in the morning. However, I was glad that my ankle did so well on the elliptical machine today. I think in another week, with the level of progress I have been showing I will be ready to start running again. Or at least walk/jog... or... what I like to call "wogging". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment