Sunday, August 29, 2010

2 miles 27:47

Ok That is certainly not my best time ... in fact it might be my worst... But I am very happy with it. I really wasn't sure I would be able to run one mile today much less 2. But I did it. I probably walked half and jogged half. And I was the last one to finish. I beat four others.

My first group run with this training class was a lot of fun. I am very excited and pleased with the progress my foot is making. I think by the end of the month I will improve greatly.

But for now I need to take it slow. There are 3 groups to the training class. Group 1 is for walk/runners. Group 2 is for run/walkers. and group 3 is for runners. Right now I am in group 1 but the coach thinks I will be in group 2 in a couple weeks and in group 3 in a few more weeks. I am anxious, but am following my coach's orders. He is very knowledgeable and has a lot of experience not only with running but with coaching as well.

The training is back in progress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment