Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just can't stop

Well my knee was sore through the night. When I woke up this morning it was stiff. So I went for a 1 mile walk, nice and easy because I knew I was going to be sitting all day at work. That helped to loosen it up a bit. When I got off work I stopped by the gym...I know it's like an obsession now. I did 30 mins of moderate/medium workout on the elliptical machine. And 30 mins of easy walking on the treadmill. When I got home I did some stretching of my IT band, hamstrings, calves, and quads. I'm hoping if I strengthen those muscles it will help support my knee better. Oh and I wore my compression knee bandage thingy all day at work and while on the elliptical machine. The knee is still a little sore but no worse than it was before I ran the 8 miles. I am still undecided weather to see a doc or not. But one thing I know for sure... no long distance running for a couple weeks at least. :( Can't wait to do those 10 miles though. Am I sick or what???

No comments:

Post a Comment