Friday, July 9, 2010

compression bandage

Yes, It almost breaks my heart. My knee was too sore today and I know trying to run 8 miles tomorrow is out of the question. :( But I am not going to be totally discouraged. I am too determined to run this marathon. I am putting off my 8 mile race until Wednesday. Until then I am going to wear this compression bandage and just do some walking. I have decided that riding my bike may be too hard on the knee as well. So hopefully walking for the next 4 days will be enough to rest the knee and still prepare me for the 8 mile jog. Rest and a little pixie dust and hopefully I'll be good to go.

Here is a little video that keeps me motivated.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFOAmGRiHwe

Hope you enjoy it

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOdvFCPiHyE&feature=related

    try this link instead

    ReplyDelete