Wednesday, September 15, 2010

garmin on a bike

Ok today is my cross training day. So I took my bike for a ride. It was windy and cloudy, but no rain. And believe it or not a little coolness in the air. It was a nice bike ride. I would have gone longer but it started getting dark and I don't have a light. However, the garmin worked with amazing accuracy. It tracked my pace and distance. I love that little watch. A guy at work was teasing me about spending $150 for a watch that doesn't tell time. I said it will tell me how far I want and how long it took me to get there, it just won't tell me what time I got there.

But I don't care I LOVE my garmin.

Oh and my training???? 30 min bike ride, 5 miles. :) According to the garmin I used 500 calories. But I question that.

Afterward I had some whole wheat pasta, veggie sauce with soy sausage. YUM. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment